Alyson Barrett, Founder and Head Coach
Coach Barrett was inspired to run by her older sister and began racing in junior high. Barrett went on to win 11 Oregon State Track and Cross Country titles in high school, and finished a rewarding track and cross country career at the University of Portland in 2001. Since then, she has competed in a variety of races, including six marathons (Olympia, Philadelphia, Louisville, New York, Boston and California International). Barrett is certified as a USATF Level I Coach, and she looks forward to helping you achieve your goals. Barrett currently lives and trains in the Bay Area. All levels are welcome!
Barrett’s Personal Records
- 1500 meters 4:40.59 Stanford Invitational, March 1999
- 5K 18:07 SFSU Distance Carnival, San Francisco, California, April 2012
- 10K 38:18 DSE Embarcadero 10K, San Francisco, California, March 2012
- Half Marathon 1:22:56 Avenue of the Giants Half Marathon, Weott, California, May 2015
- Marathon 3:05:36, California International Marathon, Sacramento, December 2012