Coach La Sala began running with her Dad when she was in 3rd grade and it has been a love affair ever since! La Sala placed 10th in the California State Cross Country Championships in high school and went on to run for the University of Portland. Coach La Sala has run 20 marathons, 4 ultra marathons and countless numbers of shorter distance races. La Sala also has 4 years of experience coaching cross country and track at the high school level. La Sala herself focuses on marathons and half marathons, but her experience coaching 5k and 1-2 mile distances makes her a great option for any number of runners looking to either get started with a program or run a big personal record! Newcomers and seasoned veterans welcome!
La Sala’s personal records:
- Marathon 2:59:35, Chevron Houston Marathon, Houston, Texas, January 2014
- Half Marathon 1:25:45, Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon, Weott, California, October 2013
- 10 Mile 1:05.38, Buffalo Stampede, Sacramento, California, September 1997
- 10000m 38:44, Run to Feed the Hungry, Sacramento, California November 2013
- 5000m 18:26, Lewis and Clark Invite, Portland, Oregon, April 1999