Coach Cail grew up listening to her father’s running stories and entered her first one mile road race at age 11. She had success in high school, setting school records in the one mile and two mile that still stand today. Cail went on to run at the University of Portland, focusing on the 5k and 10k. Post college running has included many road races ranging from several 5k and 10k races to a handful of half and full marathons. She understands the importance of having a coach and owes her success to the coaches and supporters she’s had along the way. RRCA certified, Cail is happy to coach new and experienced runners, talk strategy, and offer support to exceed goals.
Cail’s Personal Records:
- Marathon 2:51:51, California International Marathon, Sacramento, California, December 2012
- Half Marathon 1:19:35, Rock N Roll San Diego, California, June 2013
- 4 miles 23:48, 4 on the 4th, Fort Steilacoom, Washington, July 2012
- 5K 17:25, Ruston 5K, Tacoma, Washington, April 2013
- 8K 28:13, Beat the Bridge 8K, Seattle, Washington, May 2013
- 10K 36:45, St. Martin’s Last Chance Meet, Lacey, Washington, May 2013